Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sweet as a Peach

Peach picking is one of my favorite summer time activities!  My family and I recently went to Chiles Peach Orchard, we always go here to pick peaches.  It's nestled in the Mountains of western Virginia and it's oh so pretty!  There's plenty of wineries and breweries in this area which are perfect for making a day trip.  It was actually cool the day we went and I wanted a sweater but I didn't have one because who expects to be chilly in the middle of the summer?!  The outfit below is relatively simple but is a go-to for me when I go on long car rides.  I brought a nice pair of flats but wore the Converse to pick peaches.  This top is also a favorite of mine because of the gorgeous detailing; it makes it so simple to dress up or down.  Happy peach picking! 


















Details:  Top- Forever 21, Option one, Option two, Option three,  Shorts- Old Navy,  Shoes- Converse  Necklace- Etsy   Bracelet- Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment